Indigofera dalzellii - 260611-PKA2

Prashant awale

Jun 26, 2011, 4:13:13 AM6/26/11
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Seen this small prostrate herb at Kas, Satara, Maharashtra.

Date/Time: 25-06-2011 / 11:50AM

Bot. name: Indigofera dalzellii
Family: Fabaceae

Regards
Prashant

Indigofera dalzellii- 8749.jpg
Indigofera dalzellii.jpg

Satish Phadke

Jun 28, 2011, 3:29:55 PM6/28/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Yes Prashant
Nice to see this one ....probably a typical habitat....growing on and near dark black wet rock piece.(My pictures of this one are very similar)

Satish Phadke

Jun 29, 2011, 2:41:20 AM6/29/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix Indian

I am missing a lot of indian flora since I am in Mountainview CA. USA.till jun end. I visited SAN FRANCISCO Bot.garden and few wild places around here though. Will post some garden flora of california after returning home. I will not be contactable on phone till 3rd of Jul.
Regards
Dr. Phadke