Aquatic plant for ID : 201210 : AK-3

Aarti S. Khale

Dec 20, 2010, 1:44:46 AM12/20/10
to efloraofindia
Taken at a pond in Peradeniya Gardens, Kandy, Sri Lanka on the 17th of
November,2010.
Aarti
P1110003.JPG

Ritesh Choudhary

Dec 20, 2010, 2:50:26 AM12/20/10
to efloraofindia
Aponogeton sp.

Regards,
Ritesh.

tanay bose

Dec 20, 2010, 9:35:12 AM12/20/10
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
Ritesh Ji is absolutely correct
tanay

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Ritesh Choudhary <rites...@gmail.com> wrote:
Aponogeton sp.

Regards,
Ritesh.

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Aarti S. Khale

Dec 20, 2010, 9:38:52 AM12/20/10
to efloraofindia
Ritesh ji and Tanay,
Thanks for the id.
Aarti

On Dec 20, 6:35 pm, tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ritesh Ji is absolutely correct
> tanay
>
> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Ritesh Choudhary <ritesh....@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Aponogeton sp.
>
> > Regards,
> > Ritesh.
>
> --
> *Tanay Bose*

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 20, 2010, 11:24:36 AM12/20/10
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
Aponogeton natans!
Pankaj

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Ritesh Choudhary <rites...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aponogeton sp.
>
> Regards,
> Ritesh.

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Aarti S. Khale

Dec 21, 2010, 12:33:19 AM12/21/10
to efloraofindia, sahani...@gmail.com
Pankaj ji,
As always....thanks a lot for the exact name.
Regards,
Aarti

On Dec 20, 8:24 pm, Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aponogeton natans!
> Pankaj

J.M. Garg

Apr 8, 2011, 1:12:35 AM4/8/11
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, tanay bose, uda...@gmail.com, vsrb...@gmail.com, nmk...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, kunhi...@gmail.com, swamy...@yahoo.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Aponogeton sp.

Regards,
Ritesh.”

“Ritesh Ji is absolutely correct
tanay”

Aponogeton natans!
Pankaj”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

P1110003.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 17, 2011, 3:21:43 AM7/17/11
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, tanay bose, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, uda...@gmail.com, vsrb...@gmail.com, nmk...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, swamy...@yahoo.com, ras...@gmail.com, maha...@gmail.com, kalida...@gmail.com, altha...@gmail.com, Aarti S. Khale
Some earlier relevant feedback:
Aponogeton sp.
Regards,
Ritesh.”

“Ritesh Ji is absolutely correct
tanay”

Aponogeton natans!
Pankaj”

Taken at a pond in Peradeniya Gardens, Kandy, Sri Lanka on the 17th of
November,2010.
Aarti

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1630 members & 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

P1110003.JPG