Teachers day

Madhuri Pejaver

Sep 4, 2011, 3:26:51 PM9/4/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
TO ALL MY GURUS
Ganpati festival is still going on. Ganpati is the god of wisdom.
Om Gam Ganpatye Namaha!
We have started the Malvaceae week. And as Balkarji said Sirji started it in night itself. But before that Aarti ji had sent a beautiful Hibiscus flower which is offered to Lord Ganesha. So our Malvaceae week is also offering the flowers to Lord Ganesha.
The wisdom is given by gurus. And all of you are the gurus for me. hence
Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu, Gurur Devo maheshwara!
Guru sakshat Parbramha tasmasmye Guruve namaha!
Happy teacher's day1
Madhuri

Balkar Arya

Sep 4, 2011, 8:39:52 PM9/4/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
Happy Teachers Day to u Madhuri Ji and All eflora friends.
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Tanay Bose

Sep 4, 2011, 9:28:23 PM9/4/11
to Balkar Arya, Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
Happy Teachers Day to all
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

prasad dash

Sep 4, 2011, 10:41:31 PM9/4/11
to Tanay Bose, Balkar Arya, Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
A Teacher for me is the person who shapes you to think, rather than just teach. Happy Teachers day to all the members.

Regards

Prasad
--
Prasad Kumar Dash
Ecologist, Orissa, India

J.M. Garg

Sep 4, 2011, 10:46:49 PM9/4/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
I think this is a great forum to learn from so many of good teachers.
We will remain so indebted to them.
Happy Teachers Day!!!

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species)

Dinesh Valke

Sep 4, 2011, 11:46:08 PM9/4/11
to J.M. Garg, Madhuri Pejaver, indian...@googlegroups.com
... respects to all members of eFI