climber for ID RDS 08/08/11

Rajesh Sachdev

Aug 8, 2011, 11:03:45 AM8/8/11
to efloraindia
Photographed yesterday on Matheran - Neral route

--
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev

Climber for ID.jpg

Plant Diversity

Aug 8, 2011, 10:05:28 PM8/8/11
to efloraofindia
Menispermaceae perhaps?
>  Climber for ID.jpg
> 94KViewDownload

Vijayasankar

Aug 9, 2011, 12:35:42 AM8/9/11
to Plant Diversity, efloraofindia
I thought Cucurbitaceae...Rajesh ji, any more pics showing leaves and tendrils?...

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Plant Diversity

Aug 9, 2011, 4:59:26 AM8/9/11
to efloraofindia
Looking more closely I agree - I had mistaken the dark green leaf in
the background as part of the plant but the leaf in the top left and
the tell-tale tendril confirm Cucurbitaceae!

Alastair
http://www.facebook.com/PlantDiversity

H S

Aug 9, 2011, 7:03:32 AM8/9/11
to Plant Diversity, efloraofindia

please give more photo from different angle,
in this photo flower is incomplete, leaf half taken, background with another leaf... totally confusing... pls post good photo of the same.. and also with some details.

regards

--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

Rajesh Sachdev

Aug 11, 2011, 7:38:59 AM8/11/11
to efloraindia
I dont have any other pic of this climber, attempting another trip next week, shall get it.