Picture size

satyendra tiwari

Jun 12, 2011, 6:45:37 AM6/12/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji,
My request is to change the required picture size on efloraindia.
presently its 800pixels on longest side.
Majority of eflora members, i hope, now have the broadband connection so by making the changes in picture size eflora will get more benefited by have a little bigger size file.
Hope other members agree to this.
With kind regards.
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

Balkar Arya

Jun 12, 2011, 7:37:03 AM6/12/11
to satyendra tiwari, efloraofindia
Dear Satyendra Ji
I am also agreed to ur view but one problem Arises then the limit of Gmail account is only 7 GB this will vanish soon then and we have to delete older mails then. I think older mails from efloraindia are also equally precious.
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat