Flora of Uttarakhand- Herb77B for Id- JM

J.M. Garg

Nov 29, 2010, 12:07:06 AM11/29/10
to efloraofindia

Wild Herb captured on 13/8/10 during the trek from Ghangaria (around 11,000 ft.) to Hemkunt Sahib (around 14000 ft.).

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Herb77B I2 IMG_4152.jpg
Herb77B I2 IMG_4155.jpg
Herb77B I IMG_4152.jpg
Herb77B I IMG_4154.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 29, 2010, 12:35:18 AM11/29/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Perhaps Rheum australe (syn: R. emodi)

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Nov 29, 2010, 12:51:26 AM11/29/10
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I was just wondering that is the young leaves in this plant are amplexicaul?
The second photo shows the phenomenon I couldn't find this character from the description provided in eflora of China or Pakistan
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

Dec 2, 2010, 10:10:21 AM12/2/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, satish phadke, tanay bose, Tabish, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Perhaps Rheum australe (syn: R. emodi)

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

“I was just wondering that is the young leaves in this plant are amplexicaul?

The second photo shows the phenomenon I couldn't find this character from the description provided in eflora of China or Pakistan

Tanay”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1460 members & 55,000 messages on 29/11/10 & with a database of around 4300 species on 31/10/10)

Herb77B I2 IMG_4152.jpg
Herb77B I2 IMG_4155.jpg
Herb77B I IMG_4152.jpg
Herb77B I IMG_4154.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 15, 2021, 5:58:27 AM2/15/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID confirmation
Distributed as  Rheum australe ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 15, 2021, 5:59:46 AM2/15/21
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for ID confirmation
Distributed as  Rheum australe ?
Group discussion at

Feb 20, 2021, 3:21:43 AM2/20/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh

With regards,
J.M.Garg
Herb77B I2 IMG_4152.jpg
Herb77B I2 IMG_4155.jpg
Herb77B I IMG_4152.jpg
Herb77B I IMG_4154.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 20, 2021, 5:16:06 AM2/20/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
I think close to images at Rumex acetosa
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg