Sophora Japonica from Srinagar Kashmir

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 13, 2011, 4:20:16 AM9/13/11
to Flowers of India, Tabish, efloraofindia
I had uploaded photographs of this tree last year when flowers were in bud stage. This year I was able to photograph it is flower. Photographed from Hazuribagh garden (now Iqbal Garden) and University Campus Hazratbal in Kashmir in July and early August this year.

Tabish ji, you may replace some on the FOI website.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Sophora-japonica-Hazratbal-Kashmir-2.jpg
Sophora-japonica-Hazuribagh-Kashmir-1.jpg
Sophora-japonica-Hazuribagh-Kashmir-3.jpg
Sophora-japonica-Hazuribagh-Kashmir-4.jpg
Sophora-japonica-Hazuribagh-Kashmir-5.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 13, 2011, 5:47:44 AM9/13/11
to Flowers of India, Tabish, efloraofindia
New Name

Styphnolobium japonicum (L.) Schott

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

Sep 13, 2011, 11:55:39 AM9/13/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Flowers of India, Tabish, efloraofindia
Amazing pics Sir. Thanks for sharing
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Mahadeswara

Sep 14, 2011, 10:54:14 AM9/14/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks for uploading the pictures of this tree. Nice .