Congratulations Dr. Pankaj Kumar for Best Set of Photographs for September Paphiopedilum druryi

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 4, 2011, 1:15:42 PM10/4/11
to efloraofindia
Dear members
The Best set of Photographs for the month of September was also won by Dr. Pankaj Kumar for his post on  Paphiopedilum druryi
Here are the details of the Post:

[efloraofindia:84857] ORCHIDACEAE: Lady Slipper Orchids - Paphiopedilum druryi (Bedd.) Stein

Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Date of posting: September 30, 2011

Links to the mail

New website
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/indiantreepix/ORCHIDACEAE:$20Lady$20Slipper$20Orchids$20-$20Paphiopedilum$20druryi$20(Bedd.)$20Stein%7Csort:date/indiantreepix/m7Y_JnTjgCg/ce9zI1UtAjMJ

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Prashant awale

Oct 4, 2011, 1:18:41 PM10/4/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Dear Pankaj ji,

"Ye Dil Mange More".... Congrats.

Regards
Prashant

Dinesh Valke

Oct 4, 2011, 1:21:20 PM10/4/11
to Prashant awale, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Double congratulations dear Pankaj !!!
Regards.
Dinesh

Yazdy Palia

Oct 4, 2011, 1:27:10 PM10/4/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Dear Dr. Gurcharan Singh ji,
Undoubtedly, it is one of the best pictures I have seen. I have no
doubt that it is the best of the month. Dr. Pankaj Kumar ji, thank
you so much for adding this beautiful set of pictures. Thank you once
again.
Regards
Yazdy.

Madhuri Pejaver

Oct 4, 2011, 1:37:39 PM10/4/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Great Pankaj ji
Congratulations for both awards.
To be frank for last 8 to 10 days not able to see the mails. 11375 accumulated out of which 8000 are from last 20 days. So could not see any photo. But with this mail Sirji has sent the link too. So could view all the winning set of photos.
Great details captured.
Congrats again
Madhuri

mani nair

Oct 4, 2011, 1:41:41 PM10/4/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Pankaj ji, great work. We like to see many more sets of photographs
like this from you in future.
Keep it up.
Cheers !!
Mani Nair

On 10/4/11, Madhuri Pejaver <formp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Great Pankaj ji
> Congratulations for both awards.
> To be frank for last 8 to 10 days not able to see the mails. 11375
> accumulated out of which 8000 are from last 20 days. So could not see any
> photo. But with this mail Sirji has sent the link too. So could view all the
> winning set of photos.
> Great details captured.
> Congrats again
> Madhuri
>

> ________________________________

Madhuri Raut

Oct 4, 2011, 1:41:49 PM10/4/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congratulations Pankajji for both the awards
Regards
Bhagyashri

Balkar Arya

Oct 4, 2011, 8:31:31 PM10/4/11
to Madhuri Raut, Madhuri Pejaver, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Again Congrts Pankaj Ji. Hope this month also you will share some Good Shows
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ritesh Choudhary

Oct 4, 2011, 8:46:42 PM10/4/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Pankaj!

Today saw the photographs...really wonderful!

Keep going!
Ritesh.

Samir Mehta

Oct 4, 2011, 10:28:32 PM10/4/11
to efloraofindia, Samir Mehta
Exquisite images Pankaj ji, Conratulations!

Regards,

Samir

amit kumar

Oct 4, 2011, 5:18:46 PM10/4/11
to efloraofindia

dr. great job done................congrats

Smita Raskar

Oct 4, 2011, 11:52:07 PM10/4/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Heartiest Congratulation Pankaj !!
 Incredible picture as usual.... I love it sooooooo much:)

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,
Salaiwada,Sawantwadi
Mob.09422379568 / 09763989639

Giby Kuriakose

Oct 5, 2011, 3:09:11 AM10/5/11
to PANKAJ KUMAR, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Congratulations Pankaj for the Best set of Photographs for the month of September 2011.

Regards
Giby
--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Neha Singh

Oct 5, 2011, 4:55:55 AM10/5/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Mr Orchid !!!

amit chauhan

Oct 5, 2011, 5:02:20 AM10/5/11
to Neha Singh, efloraofindia
congrats dear............

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 5, 2011, 5:04:54 AM10/5/11
to efloraofindia, Pankaj Kumar
Pankaj ji,
Hearty congratulations!
Aarti

On Oct 5, 1:02 pm, amit chauhan <amitci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> congrats dear............
>
> regards
>
> On 10/5/11, Neha Singh <neha.vind...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Mr Orchid  !!!
>
> --
> Dr. Amit Chauhan
> Junior Technical Assistant
> Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Research Centre,
> Pantnagar, PO Dairy Farm Nagla, Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar,
> Uttarakhand 263149
> ph.05944 234445
> mob.+919412161087
> mail: amitci...@gmail.com
> amitci...@rediffmail.com
> amit.chau...@cimap.res.in

Na Bha

Oct 5, 2011, 5:28:37 AM10/5/11
to Dr. Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Congratulations and best wishes Pankaj ji.
Looking forward to moreOrchid-beauties in the future
Nalini

Ushaprabha

Oct 5, 2011, 5:46:55 AM10/5/11
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations,Dr. Pankaj.

On Oct 5, 4:15 am, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear members
> The Best set of Photographs for the month of September was also won by Dr.
> Pankaj Kumar for his post on  Paphiopedilum druryi
> Here are the details of the Post:
>
> [efloraofindia:84857] ORCHIDACEAE: Lady Slipper Orchids - Paphiopedilum
> druryi (Bedd.) Stein
> Dr. Pankaj Kumar
> Date of posting: September 30, 2011
>
> Links to the mail
>
> New websitehttps://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/indiantreepix/ORCHIDACEAE:...
>
> old website:https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/9b...

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 5, 2011, 6:15:30 AM10/5/11
to Na Bha, efloraofindia
Oh, I won !!! I didnt know that...
Thanks so much for all your votings. Its really kind of you all to
appreciate my Paphiopedilum druryi pics.
Regards
Pankaj

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer

Office:
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

Residence:
36B, Ng Tung Chai, Lam Tseun
Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

email: pku...@kbfg.org
       sahani...@gmail.com
       pankaj...@rediffmail.com
Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
       +852 9436 6251; +852 5431 6094 (mobile)