Ficus glomerata (gullar)

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Nov 18, 2010, 4:41:05 AM11/18/10
to indiantreepix, Devashish K. Bhatt, Anand Kumar Bhatt
This was taken by my son Devashish Bhatt in Delhi Tees Hazari courts during the deserted days of divali. Thought I would share.

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 4, 2010, 2:38:47 PM12/4/10
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix, Devashish K. Bhatt
Ficus racemosa L. Sp. Pl. 2: 1060. 1753

Syn:
Ficus glomerata Roxb. Pl. Coromandel ii. 13. t. 123. 1799

Type not designated. Nicolson & al. (Interpret. Van Rheede's Hort.
Malab.: 187. 1988) who confirmed the identity of the cited Rheede
plate, but did not formally designate a type.

Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

PROTOLOGUE FICUS RACEMOSA.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 4, 2010, 2:40:41 PM12/4/10
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix, Devashish K. Bhatt
Ficus racemosa, described asFicus glomerata in Plants of Coromandel.
Pankaj
PROTOLOGUE F GLOMERATA.jpg
PROTOLOGUE F GLOMERATA T 123.jpg