Cochlospermum religiosum- yellow silk cotton tree flowering

Rashida Atthar

Jan 22, 2011, 1:41:21 AM1/22/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Sharing the beautiful, various hued coloured foliage of Cochlospermum religiosum -yellow silk cotton tree, as seen by me early Jan.  2011 at the south end of the forest in Mumbai, and the flowering of the same tree as seen by me on 16 Jan 2011.

regards,
Rashida.
colourful foilage , buds.JPG
Cochlospermum religiosum Jan foliage.JPG
Cochlospermum religiosum flowers close up.JPG
Cochlospermum religiosum blooming tree.JPG

Satish Phadke

Jan 22, 2011, 3:19:24 AM1/22/11
to Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Wow what a beauty! Excellent shots especially with the leaves also.

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 22, 2011, 5:02:12 AM1/22/11
to Satish Phadke, Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Really nice photographs, Rashida ji
Thanks for showing.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Rashida Atthar

Jan 22, 2011, 6:54:54 AM1/22/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou for the appreciation Satish ji and Dr. Gurcharan ji.

regards,
Rashida.

tanay bose

Jan 22, 2011, 9:37:02 AM1/22/11
to Rashida Atthar, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, indian...@googlegroups.com
Rashida Ji the second photo is lovely can you send me the original photo if you dont mind i want to use it as my desktop
wallpaper
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Rashida Atthar

Jan 22, 2011, 9:44:08 AM1/22/11
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tanay, sure sending it soon.

regards,
Rashida.

mani nair

Jan 23, 2011, 9:24:12 AM1/23/11
to Rashida Atthar, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, indian...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful flowers. The flowering of this tree  indicates the arrival of spring soon.

Regards,

Mani.

Prashant awale

Jan 23, 2011, 10:05:06 AM1/23/11
to mani nair, Rashida Atthar, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, indian...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful photographs Rashida ji. Thanks for posting.
regards
Prashant

Rashida Atthar

Jan 24, 2011, 8:46:27 AM1/24/11
to Prashant awale, mani nair, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, Satish Phadke, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the appreciation Mani ji, Prashant ji and Kiran ji.

regards,
Rashida.