Hello "Yesterday" - in Chennai.

Padmini Raghavan

Mar 25, 2011, 2:06:03 PM3/25/11
to indiantreepix
This is my introduction to the first sapling of Yesterday-Today-Tomrrow, Brunsfelsia pauciflora, which  has not only survived but borne its first bloom in our garden in Chennai..
I hope to see the blue and white versions on the "today" and "tomorrow" of its flowering.

Two plants from Kottayam and one from Coorg have bitten the dust, which is why I was thrilled and astounded to meet "Yesterday" today, ie. 25th March.

Mine is still a baby compared to the glorious sight and scent of the trees at Cumili, Kerala, and Mercara, Coorg, but I hope to make it thrive here in Chennai.
Regards,
Padmini Raghavan.

Mahadeswara

Mar 26, 2011, 6:43:10 AM3/26/11
to efloraofindia
Photographs please.

Padmini Raghavan

Mar 26, 2011, 1:59:02 PM3/26/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
I'm sorry I missed out the pics.
Rgds,
Padmini Raghavan.

Brunsfelsia pauciflora 001.jpg
Brunsfelsia pauciflora 002.jpg
Brunsfelsia pauciflora 003.jpg

tanay bose

Mar 26, 2011, 9:47:31 PM3/26/11
to Padmini Raghavan, Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
Congrats Padmini Ji
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose