Fwd: Studies on urban trees [2 Attachments]

J.M. Garg

Aug 11, 2011, 8:54:04 AM8/11/11
to efloraofindia
Forwarding pl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Madhura Niphadkar <nmad...@gmail.com>
Date: 11 August 2011 10:15
Subject:  Studies on urban trees [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Madhura Niphadkar included below]

Hello All,
Am attaching two research papers on studies done on urban trees and parks in Bangalore. Would be wonderful to do such systematic studies of trees in Pune, and report back to the PMC. These studies presented here have had an impact on the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagarpalika and they have initiated some response. Similar studies are also being conducted on lakes, I can share that paper also with you.

If you know of someone doing such studies, please pass on this work to them for reference.

Wishing some such initiatives came up for Pune,
Madhura

--
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Madhura Niphadkar

"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving."
Albert Einstein

Attachment(s) from Madhura Niphadkar

2 of 2 File(s)

Recent Activity:
    .

    For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)