H.S. Alfred- Our valued member

J.M. Garg

Aug 14, 2011, 5:22:36 AM8/14/11
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
He has been a great asset to us since his joining  in April'11.

Here are some details about him:
"Name: Alfred H.S. (please call me H.S)
Age: 30 years
Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Native of: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Academic: Masters in Ecology and Taxonomy, university of Mumbai
Occupation: Self employed...ecological consultancy to corporate, institutions, NGO and society
Ambition: Intense documentation, research and application based work throughout India"
May a few of you know more about him.

He has been one of the most valuable members since he joined eFI in April'11 with 352 messages so far as per details below:
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en_IN&enc_user=zxsakhMAAABpSgm_8Qngmt_Rg10344lvWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 5000 species)