Major eFI contributors cross 100 nos.

J.M. Garg

Jun 11, 2011, 10:30:35 AM6/11/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,
eFI's major contributors have crossed 100 nos. I think many more names are yet to be added.
If anyone is missed, pl. let me know.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Rajesh Sachdev

Jun 11, 2011, 10:48:30 AM6/11/11
to efloraindia
Sir,
Unfortunately, I have not been contributing from last year or two due to my busy schedules...and still I could see my name in list. But, I promise that this monsoon would bring me close, again, to EfloraIndia.

--
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev