Jasmine for ID : 250611 : AK-2

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 25, 2011, 12:31:05 PM6/25/11
to efloraofindia, Anand Kumar Bhatt, ajinkya gadave
Another Jasmine or Kunda taken at Nasik.
These flowers are little bigger than the earlier one.
Cultivated, taken on 9/4/09 and 24/2/11.
Aarti
P1070249.JPG
P1130194.JPG

Madhuri Pejaver

Jun 25, 2011, 2:59:57 PM6/25/11
to efloraofindia, Anand Kumar Bhatt, ajinkya gadave, Aarti S. Khale
Dear Arti
every Jasmin is not kunda.
the one you have posted is Nevali.
Previous one os Kakada.
some are Jai, Jui, Mogara, Sayali, Madanban, etc.
Madhuri

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 26, 2011, 1:33:59 AM6/26/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Anand Kumar Bhatt, ajinkya gadave
Dear Madhuri ji,
Thanks a lot for the correct names....what would be the common names for these?
I am familiar with most of them as we have all these in our Nasik garden.
Also know the names Kakada and Nevali...have photographed a Nevali
gajra recently....but had not seen the flowers on the tree itself.
Thanks again.
Regards,
Aarti

H S

Jun 26, 2011, 3:47:46 AM6/26/11
to Aarti S. Khale, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Anand Kumar Bhatt, ajinkya gadave
i guess its Jasminum multiflorum

regards,

--
- H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of
stone

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 26, 2011, 10:27:06 AM6/26/11
to H S, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia, Anand Kumar Bhatt, ajinkya gadave
Many thanks H S ji.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Sep 24, 2011, 1:51:07 PM9/24/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, nitesh...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, shubhada...@yahoo.co.in, rautn...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, abhi_...@hotmail.com, drhmp...@gmail.com, le...@rediffmail.com, Aarti S. Khale, Madhuri Pejaver
I too think Jasminum multiflorum/Downy Jasmine

Regards
Bhagyashri

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Sep 25, 2011, 3:05:23 AM9/25/11
to Madhuri Raut, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, rajde...@gmail.com, satishp...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, nudra...@gmail.com, nitesh...@gmail.com, drneil...@yahoo.com, shubhada...@yahoo.co.in, rautn...@gmail.com, hems...@gmail.com, abhi_...@hotmail.com, drhmp...@gmail.com, le...@rediffmail.com, Aarti S. Khale, Madhuri Pejaver
Agree with Madhuriji. It is kund.
ak
--
Anand Kumar Bhatt