Dhoom in Bloom in Rani Bagh,Mumbai

renee vyas vyas

Feb 10, 2011, 7:35:57 AM2/10/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Friends,

Vasant Ritu has arrived with its full warmth & charm.........its effect can be seen in Rani Bagh.......Amhertia nobilis, Brownea coccinea, Brownea grandicep, Sita Ashok flowering profusely.......I have attached some of the pictures taken there today.

Please dont forget to bring your cameras on 13th Feb's morning for our Tree Apprecaition Walk!!!!

Cheers,

Dr Usha, Katie, Shubhada, Dr Sheila, Hutokshi, Renee
Amhertia nobilis 1_1.JPG
Amhertia nobilis_1.JPG
Beaumontia grandiflora_1.JPG
Brownea coccinea flowers_11.JPG
Capparis rheedii_1.JPG
Coppersmith Barbet making her nest_1.JPG
jezabel butterfly on Sita Ashok's flowers_1.JPG
Kopsia fruiticosa with its fruit_1.JPG
Parakeet offering me a flower_1.JPG

tanay bose

Feb 10, 2011, 9:28:46 AM2/10/11
to renee vyas vyas, efloraofindia
please post each flower in separate link
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Sid

Feb 10, 2011, 9:50:22 PM2/10/11
to tanay bose, renee vyas vyas, efloraofindia
Beautiful pictures heralding the Vasant Ritu. Thanks a lot.

Sid.

renee vyas vyas

Feb 12, 2011, 5:09:26 AM2/12/11
to Sid, tanay bose, efloraofindia
Thanks Prashantji & Sidji, for appreciating the pictures of Rani Bagh, Mumbai,

Regards,

Renee

Mahadeswara

Feb 12, 2011, 8:58:34 AM2/12/11
to efloraofindia
Wonderful collection. please send in separate postings.