Fwd: Taiwan fern book

J.M. Garg

Jul 29, 2011, 5:32:42 AM7/29/11
to efloraofindia, Christopher Roy Fraser-Jenkins
Forwarding pl.

    Jul 29, 2011, 7:17:56 AM7/29/11
    to efloraofindia
    In this protracted meandering writing....
    I could not find the link to the book, nor its review...
    what's the point of this forwarded and reforawrded message,
    Please tell me...
    and can the original wrtiter send link to the book or its review?

    thanks,
    USha di
    ===

    On Jul 29, 2:32 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Forwarding pl.

    Dr Pankaj Kumar

    Jul 29, 2011, 12:46:47 PM7/29/11
    to efloraofindia
    Dr. Fraser-Jenkins is known for his harsh writings against Indian
    Pteridologists :P
    He authored one book titles, NEW SPECIES SYNDROME IN INDIAN
    PTERIDOLOGY but he never accepts his own mistakes in his books!! I
    hope his new book praises Indians :))
    Pankaj