[efloraofindia:32822] Image Resource of my Flora & Fauna of India

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2010, 12:59:40 AM4/21/10
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
I have created a Resource of a few thousands of my best images of Flora (around 400 species) arranged place-wise as well as per classification into Trees, Shrubs, Herbs & Climbers etc. These are further arranged by Botanical names e.g. Justicia species will be available under J.M.Garg HerbsJ (where one will find all pictures arranged alphabetically). Image Resource is available at: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg_Flora

I have also created a Resource of a few thousands of my best images of Birds (around 400 species) arranged place-wise as well as alphabetically & showing different aspects of a bird species like habits, behavior, plumage etc. These are also classified by common names, which are more popular e.g. all Prinia images will be available in J.M.Garg BirdsP (where one will find all pictures arranged alphabetically). Image Resource is available at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg_Birds

I have also created a Resource of  few hundreds of my best images of Butterflies (around 200 species) arranged place-wise as well as alphabetically & classified into Blues, Nymphalids, Skippers, Swallowtails & Whites & Yellows and showing different aspects of a butterfly at  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg_Butterflies

Any of these links, as per ones' requirement, can be added in Favorites or set as a link in a website & used immediately whenever required as per liberal licensing conditions attached with each image.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)