Update: Nuclear Poisoning in Japan and Radiation Herbs

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 18, 2011, 4:15:41 PM3/18/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Group Members,

  Please see a letter below written by my Japanese friend stating that why Wheat Malt Beer is in shortage in Japan these days.

Based on this interaction and my suggestion regarding Radiation Herbs, local newspaper "Daily Chhattisgarh" published my Hindi article today in Editorial page. You can read it through Google Document.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bz1P2nmFzDFLMGZhMzIzMDgtNTM3OS00ZGEyLTljYTMtMjVjNmIyODMzMGFh&hl=en

(Please read Beer in place of Bear in Shinji's letter below.)

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Dear Mr. Pankaj

I had forwarded your website to my friends in Japan, and they in turn further forwarded it to thousands of people there. But, many of then cannot read English, so that, my friends add few keywords in the mail in Japanese language there.

I then received one very interesting reply from my Japanese friend said that Bear got very high demand in Japan right now. Because some scientists had reported that sweet constituent in Wheat Malt can lower the occurrence of the chromosomal abnormality by maximum 34%.

The information said that the scientist's report got wide acceptance from other scientists and even some top govt. officials are acknowledged it.

The report said that Bear should not be a non-alcohol, as non-alcohol bear did not showed the lowering effect of the chromosomal abnormality. To obtain its effect, the bear must be an alcohol bear that alcohol is actually helping faster absorption of sweet constituent in the stomach there. And importantly, the timing of drinking bear is also very important. It must be consumed before exposing to the nuke particles there.

There seems to be some shortage of supplying bear in the Japanese market right now.

Regards,
S.Takara

Ushadi micromini

Mar 19, 2011, 5:05:08 AM3/19/11
to efloraofindia
Dr Oudhia: very interesting...
can you share some more information here?
thanks
Usha Desai MD

On Mar 19, 1:15 am, Pankaj Oudhia <pankajoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Group Members,
>
>   Please see a letter below written by my Japanese friend stating that why
> Wheat Malt Beer is in shortage in Japan these days.
>
> Based on this interaction and my suggestion regarding Radiation Herbs, local
> newspaper "Daily Chhattisgarh" published my Hindi article today in Editorial
> page. You can read it through Google Document.
>
> https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bz...

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 19, 2011, 5:36:56 AM3/19/11
to efloraofindia
Why not?

As news agencies are reporting that radiation is reaching to North America. It seems that it will affect all of us in near future. Hence it is best time to take preventive herbs.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 20, 2011, 9:43:33 AM3/20/11