Re: ID confirmation MS0170311 - 15- -Euphorbia week- Ornamental Euphorbia sps.

M Swamy

Mar 17, 2011, 9:41:23 AM3/17/11
to efloraofindia
Though belatedly I am sending the photographs of Euphorbia sps.

Photo taken on 17.3.11.    Place :   Residence at  Mysore.
ID confirmation requested.   Euphorbia sps.  ( milii var.  ? )
IMG_3221.JPG
IMG_3209.JPG
IMG_3212.JPG
IMG_3220.JPG

Rashida Atthar

Mar 18, 2011, 3:28:38 AM3/18/11
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
I admire your enthusiasm Mahadeshwara  ji !  Yes this is Euphorbia milii some var. There are too many of them!  The leaves are  deciduous, obovate.  Its inflorescence displays bicoloured, petal like bracks, with small yellow flowers inside.! The characteristic white sap is present.

regards,
Rashida.