DiversityIndia Scholarships Reminder

1 view

Vijay Barve

Mar 31, 2011, 12:11:00 AM3/31/11
to dragonf...@yahoogroups.com, spide...@yahoogroups.com, insec...@yahoogroups.com, wildflowerindia, Indiantrees, invertebrateindia, greencar...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Friends,

This is just a reminder in case you have missed reading the email or forgot to send your contribution. Small contributions by all members will make it a big program towards encouraging members.

All of you who have been on the group for some time, remember our dear friends "Hari Shankar and Rosni Mukherjee" also know as NerdyBirders [http://www.nerdybirders.com/inmemory/]. This year we are giving Scholarships in memory of them. We are collaborating with Ranwa [http://ranwa.org/] and NatureMates [http://naturemates.org/] for this. Ranwa will coordinate the actual scholarship nomination and award process while NatureMates will help us collect funds for the
same.

If you want to contribute for this please send your contributions to

NatureMates Nature Club,
6/7 Bijoygarh, Kolkata - 700 032
West Bengal, India

Ph: +91-9433408265
Email: natur...@gmail.com

Account Details
Account Name:   Nature Mates-Nature Club
Bank: UCO Bank
Branch: PRINCE ANWAR SHAH Road, KOLKATA
Account Number: 06660110003800
IFSC Code / MICR Code : UCBA0000666 / 700028074
Branch Code: 000666

Please send your contributions soon, so we can finalize the announcements.

We will soon announce the process to apply for the fellowships on
DiversityIndia groups and other forums. Check updates on
http://diversityindia.org/scholarship/

Regards,

Vijay Barve
http://diversityindia.org/