[efloraofindia:35587] Article on "FlowersofIndia" web site..

1 view

Prashant awale

May 22, 2010, 8:05:01 AM5/22/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

An   article has appeared about FlowersofIndia web site in todays Crest edition of Times of India. Do have a look at the following link..For AOL users: <a href="http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VENSTS8yMDEwLzA1LzIyI0FyMDMwMDE=&Mode=Gif&Locale=english-skin-custom">http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VENSTS8yMDEwLzA1LzIyI0FyMDMwMDE=&Mode=Gif&Locale=english-skin-custom</a>

(NB: The photograph of a person on a tree is clicked by me and it is of my friend Sunil).

Cheers
Prashant

Madhuri Pejaver

May 22, 2010, 8:32:14 AM5/22/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Hey
all names are familiar. Very nice . Good work done Thank you.
Madhuri

May 22, 2010, 11:33:41 AM5/22/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Madhuri Pejaver, Prashant awale, indiantreepix

A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT
TANAY
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Pankaj Oudhia

May 22, 2010, 1:49:07 PM5/22/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Congratulations. Great work by great people.

I am seeing Prashant ji for the first time, although through picture. And I was thinking Dinesh ji as Architect by profession. Now I am aware that he is working in IBM.

Congratulations once again.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Yazdy Palia

May 22, 2010, 2:06:08 PM5/22/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Hello folks,
Congratulations.
Regards
Yazdy.

Balkar Arya

May 22, 2010, 2:13:50 PM5/22/10
to Yazdy Palia, Pankaj Oudhia, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Thanks Prashant Ji
Congrats to whole team of flowersofindia team

Regards

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

J.M. Garg

May 23, 2010, 2:21:02 AM5/23/10
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Congrats Tabish ji & his team for great efforts!!!
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Padmini Raghavan

May 26, 2010, 4:48:36 PM5/26/10
to Madhuri Pejaver, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
I am really impressed by the idea of giving all this knowledge and pleasure for free!
Congrats and Thanks for the great work being done.
(So now I can label myself too an anthomaniac.)
Padmini Raghavan.

Anand Kumar Bhatt

May 26, 2010, 8:22:53 PM5/26/10
to Padmini Raghavan, Madhuri Pejaver, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
It is so satisfying when somebody recognises your work. Keep up.
ak
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
My blogsite is at:
http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
(A new blogs has been added on 1 April and 11 March 10.)
And the photo site:
www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/
Ten most  common surnames of Indians: Singh, Kumar, Sharma, Patel, Shah, Lal, Gupta, Bhat, Rao, Reddy. Cheers!

Jency Samuel

May 27, 2010, 1:49:35 AM5/27/10
to indiantreepix
Nice and congrats. So, somebody beat me to it. But, I still will (hopefully someday soon)
Rgds
Jency