Id22092011phk

Pravin Kawale

Sep 22, 2011, 12:09:30 PM9/22/11
to efloraofindia
Hi,
ID please
A herb from Shahpur,Thane
18 Sep.2011
Thanks in advance

DSC08252.JPG
DSC08249.JPG
DSC08247.JPG
DSC08248.JPG

DSC08252.JPG
DSC08249.JPG
DSC08247.JPG
DSC08248.JPG

rajdeo singh

Sep 23, 2011, 5:31:16 AM9/23/11
to Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
Hi,
this is Cassia absus from Caesalpiniaceae.

***
Rajdeo Singh
Project fellow
St. Xavier's College,
Mumbai

H S

Sep 23, 2011, 7:59:25 AM9/23/11
to rajdeo singh, Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
ya Cassia absus, genus now divided into 3, and this one is placed under genus Senna..

regards,
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

Neil Soares

Sep 23, 2011, 1:29:29 PM9/23/11
to rajdeo singh, H S, Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
Thanks Rajdeo Singh & H.S.,
    The photographs were taken at my farm at Shahpur but both Pravin & I failed to identify it. Sending a photograph from a previous year to showcase the difference. This one was identified as such by Dr. Almeida.
                    With regards,
                     Neil Soares.

--- On Fri, 9/23/11, H S <hems...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cassia absus, Chimed.jpg