Best photograph of the month

Giby Kuriakose

Oct 6, 2011, 1:46:56 AM10/6/11
to indiantreepix
It would be very difficult to go through all pictures uploaded at the end of the month in the site as Yazdi ji mentioned in one of his mails.
I have a suggestion to avoid this problem.
Make a folder in our computer labelled Pictures October (or any other apt name) then download pictures posting in October with proper labeling eg. uploader name_plant name_picture no (some characters in the link may not allow you to name the file with the link) to that folder.
With these information, we easily find the link at the end of the month by a simple search
Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 6, 2011, 2:43:13 AM10/6/11
to Giby Kuriakose, indiantreepix
Giby ji
As already notified from 4th onwards, we are going in for simultaneous voting. Vote immediately as you see a photograph you like. Now there is no problem of having to see all photographs at the end of the month.
All details have been notified earlier.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Giby Kuriakose

Oct 6, 2011, 4:00:03 AM10/6/11
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Oh Thank you for the information.

As I didn't check mail between 1st and 5th October 2001, I couldn't update things.
Now I updated and do accordingly.

Regards,
Giby