Sharing Two Habenaria sp.

sachin dangat

Oct 9, 2010, 9:38:41 AM10/9/10
to indiantreepix
 Sharing two additional species of Habenaria apart from Pankaji Collection.
1) Habenaria digitata
2) Habenaria longicornu
Habenaria digitata 2.jpg
Habenaria digitata 1.jpg
Habenaria longicornu 2.jpg
Habenaria longicornu 1.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 10, 2010, 6:20:19 AM10/10/10
to sachin dangat, indiantreepix
Dear friend,
1 and 2 should be Habenaria foliosa
3 and 4 I will have to recheck.....
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

jmgarg1

Oct 31, 2010, 12:25:36 AM10/31/10
to efloraofindia, sachin dangat, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, sweedle cerejo, navendu page

Some earlier relevant feedback:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Habenaria digitata 2.jpg
Habenaria digitata 1.jpg
Habenaria longicornu 2.jpg
Habenaria longicornu 1.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 31, 2010, 12:28:12 AM10/31/10
to jmgarg1, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, efloraofindia, sachin dangat, sweedle cerejo, navendu page
Dear Shrikant Sir,
I request you to check that the first plant is the one what I had been
called as Habenaria foliosa and Habenaria gibsonii is a different
taxa. Though may people have merged them together.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar

Oct 31, 2010, 12:29:28 AM10/31/10
to jmgarg1, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, efloraofindia, sachin dangat, sweedle cerejo, navendu page
And yes 3 & 4 are Habenaria longicornu.
(Syn: Habenaria decipiens)

Regards
Pankaj