Senna for ID : 250511 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

May 25, 2011, 2:39:15 AM5/25/11
to efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, H S
Taken on the 4th of Nov, 2009 on the Nasik-Shirdi road.
Shrikant ji....is this the same posted by me.....Senna italica or Bhui Tarwad?
Regards,
Aarti
DSCN9107.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

May 25, 2011, 2:53:49 AM5/25/11
to Dr. Shiddamallayya Mathapati, efloraofindia
Thanks Dr for the id.
Regards,
Aarti

On 5/25/11, Dr. Shiddamallayya Mathapati <snmat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Aartiji,
>
> Your plant is cassia auriculata L
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Aarti S. Khale
> <aarti...@gmail.com>wrote:

> --
> Dr. Shiddamallayya N,
> Survey of Medicinal Plant Unit
> National Ayurveda Dietetics Research Institute,
> (A unit of C C R A S,
> Dept. of AYUSH, Mini. of H & F W,
> Govt. of India, New Delhi),
> G C P Annexe, Ashoka Pillar
> Jayanagar I block,
> Bangalore - 560 011
> 0 - 9449644341

H S

May 25, 2011, 6:32:32 AM5/25/11
to Aarti S. Khale, Dr. Shiddamallayya Mathapati, efloraofindia
Looks like Cassia auriculata

--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

Aarti S. Khale

May 25, 2011, 10:21:32 AM5/25/11
to H S, Dr. Shiddamallayya Mathapati, efloraofindia
H S Ji,
Thanks for this id too.
Aarti