Parnassia sp. for ID-011011-PKA1

Prashant awale

Oct 1, 2011, 3:52:44 AM10/1/11
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Seen this herb enroute Rohtang pass from Manali.

Looks like some sp. of Parnassia  (Family: Saxifragaceae).

Date/Time: 11-09-2011 / 03:15PM
Location: Enroute Rohtang, manali region (Altitude Approx: 10000ft).

Habitat: Wild
Plant Habit; Herb.
Leaves seen at the base.

Regards
Prashant
IMG_0891.jpg
IMG_0894.jpg
IMG_0895.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 1, 2011, 4:17:02 AM10/1/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
I hope Parnassia nubicola subsp. occidentalis

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

amit chauhan

Oct 1, 2011, 5:15:12 AM10/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Sir is right its Parnassia nubicola

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

Prashant awale

Oct 1, 2011, 5:21:21 AM10/1/11
to amit chauhan, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks Gurcharan Singh ji, Amit ji for the ID.
Regards
Prashant