Rosaceae Week : Rose Show : Mumbai Rose Society : 031011 : AK-8

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 3, 2011, 2:24:52 PM10/3/11
to efloraofindia, Usha Desai, renee vyas vyas
Aarti
P1130078.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Oct 4, 2011, 12:40:58 AM10/4/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Usha Desai, renee vyas vyas
... splendid display of the roses, Aarti ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 4, 2011, 1:05:23 AM10/4/11
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, aarti...@gmail.com
Thanks Dinesh ji....it was a small effort.
I can never reach your quality of pictures.
Regards,
Aarti

On Oct 4, 8:40 am, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ... splendid display of the roses, Aarti ji.
> Regards.
> Dinesh
>

> On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Aarti

Dinesh Valke

Oct 4, 2011, 2:34:02 AM10/4/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Aarti ji, many thanks for the appreciation. Your photos are always as good, at least never bad !!
Frankly speaking, my quality of pictures is good and OK ... and is all due to my camera.

There are so many persons here of whom I am a great fan of their eyes.
Their photos are far good than mine.

Many thanks once again.

Regards.
Dinesh