One query

1 view

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Feb 20, 2011, 1:40:39 PM2/20/11
to efloraofindia
Just wanted to know if there is any active or inactive member in the
group from Delhi apart from Tabish sir and Dr. Gurcharan.
Regards
Pankaj

Inderjeet Sethi

Feb 21, 2011, 12:41:02 AM2/21/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Yes, I am an inactive member as far as identification of plants is concerned.
But consider myself of little help in the identification of fungi.
--
~ik~
Dr.Inderjeet Kaur Sethi

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 21, 2011, 2:47:28 AM2/21/11
to Inderjeet Sethi, efloraofindia
no sir actually I would be in Delhi from 25 evening to 27 and I was
planning to explore the one and only orchid supposed to be found in
Delhi. it was reported by Dr j k maheshwari who studied with the
famous Dr p maheshwari. and I myself am a student of a renowned person
who is did his phd under Dr p maheshwari. so I just thought of
reexploring. of course you are expert in your own field and much
senior than me. I have contacted some students who will help me in
this? and before leaving this group when I reach dehradun, I wanted to
add that.
but its very strange we don't have much representation from Delhi.
regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate