Fern for ID : Kenya : 170611 : AK-3

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 17, 2011, 2:57:44 AM6/17/11
to efloraofindia
Taken at Nairobi, Kenya on the 21st of Jan, 2009.
Kindly id.
Regards,
Aarti
DSCN7368.JPG

amit chauhan

Jun 17, 2011, 7:33:55 AM6/17/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Hi,

Looks like Nephrolepis exaltata ?

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

tanay bose

Jun 17, 2011, 8:41:58 AM6/17/11
to amit chauhan, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
I also think Nephrolepis exaltata
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 17, 2011, 1:17:45 PM6/17/11
to tanay bose, amit chauhan, efloraofindia
Dr Amit ji and Tanay,
Thanks for the id.
Regards,
Aarti

On 6/17/11, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also think Nephrolepis exaltata
> Tanay
>
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 4:33 AM, amit chauhan <amit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Looks like Nephrolepis exaltata ?
>>
>> regards
>>
>> On 6/17/11, Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Taken at Nairobi, Kenya on the 21st of Jan, 2009.
>> > Kindly id.
>> > Regards,
>> > Aarti
>> >

>> --
>> Dr. Amit Chauhan
>> Junior Technical Assistant
>> Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Research Centre,
>> Pantnagar, PO Dairy Farm Nagla, Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar,
>> Uttarakhand 263149
>> ph.05944 234445
>> mob.+919412161087
>> mail: amit...@gmail.com
>> amit...@rediffmail.com
>> amit.c...@cimap.res.in
>>

> --

> *Tanay Bose*

> Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant.
> Department of Botany.
> University of British Columbia .
> 3529-6270 University Blvd.
> Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
> Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
> 604-822-2019 (Lab)
> 604-822-6089 (Fax)
> ta...@interchange.ubc.ca

> *Webpages:*

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 17, 2019, 1:30:01 AM7/17/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Garg Ji,
This was another fern from Nairobi, Kenya.
Id suggested by Amit Ji and Tanay was Nephrolepis exaltata.
Regards,
Aarti

DSCN7368.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 27, 2019, 2:29:41 AM7/27/19
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSCN7368.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 27, 2019, 4:01:24 AM7/27/19
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale