ID request-071011-PKA1

Prashant awale

Oct 7, 2011, 1:35:15 PM10/7/11
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Seen this Spiny Shrub planted surrounding the compound of houses and farms at Nubra Valley, Ladakh. Could this be Lonicera spinosa??

Date/Time: 18-09-2011 / 08:00AM
Location: Diskit, Ladakh (Altitude: Approx: 10500ft), Nubra Valley.

Plant Habit: Shrub
Habitat: Wild / Planted

Probably, this was end of flowering season as i could spot hardly few flowers.

Regards
Prashant
IMG_2069c.jpg
IMG_2067.jpg
IMG_2066.jpg
IMG_2070.jpg
IMG_2065.jpg

Nidhan Singh

Oct 7, 2011, 8:25:13 PM10/7/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
I think, this can be any Lycium sp.

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 7, 2011, 10:01:12 PM10/7/11
to Nidhan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Yes Lycium ruthenicum

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Prashant awale

Oct 8, 2011, 12:36:54 AM10/8/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Nidhan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Nidhan ji, Gurcharan Singh ji for the ID. I was clean bold, i did not have any clue. Thanks again.
Regards
Prashant

Ushadi micromini

Oct 9, 2011, 3:37:20 AM10/9/11
to efloraofindia
Prashant ji: you perhaps meant bawled...???

not bold... as in bahadur ....
if you meant bold... the sentence does not make any sense...

and what is "clean bold" ... ???
Usha di

On Oct 8, 9:36 am, Prashant awale <pkaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Nidhan ji, Gurcharan Singh ji for the ID. I was clean bold, i
> did not have any clue. Thanks again.
> Regards
> Prashant
>

> On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 7:31 AM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes Lycium ruthenicum
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Retired  Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> >http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

ushadi Micromini

Oct 9, 2011, 3:51:28 AM10/9/11
to Prashant awale, efloraofindia
Thanks Prashant ji...

U di
=====

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Prashant awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ya, I meant Clean bowled. Good observation...
Regards
Prashant