Pl tell me how to attach photos to be identified.

1 view

atul pansare

Jul 14, 2011, 6:30:46 AM7/14/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Sir,

I am a tree/plant enthusiast from Mumbai Pl tell me how
to attach photos for ID.

Thanks

Atul Pansare

atulk...@gmail.com
Mob no 9223440344

J.M. Garg

Jul 14, 2011, 8:22:49 AM7/14/11
to atul pansare, efloraofindia
Hi, Atul ji,
The following link will be of help in this regard:
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1630 members & 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)