Gurupornima

1 view

formp...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2011, 10:40:01 PM7/14/11
to Efloraindia
SAR JI
and all gurus of mine who have taught me Taxanomy, Photogaphy, Storitelling, mannarism, who have given me an eye to look at the flowers/ plants, who hve shown me flowers all over the world
Please accept my NAMASKAR for the GURUPORNIMA.
Long live all my Guruj on eflora
Madhuri
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Dinesh Valke

Jul 14, 2011, 11:51:38 PM7/14/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, Efloraindia
... my salutes too, to all of efloraofindia friends from whom I seek knowledge.
Regards.
Dinesh

arjun

Jul 16, 2011, 12:11:04 AM7/16/11
to efloraofindia
i also attest dineshji.....

thank you all & warm wishes

Yazdy Palia

Jul 16, 2011, 2:46:30 AM7/16/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, Efloraindia
Wish you Madhuri ji and all the members A Very Happy Gurupornima .
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

mani nair

Jul 16, 2011, 2:49:53 AM7/16/11
to Yazdy Palia, formp...@yahoo.com, Efloraindia
Wish all my Gurus a Very Happy Gurupornima
Regards,
Mani.

raghu ananth

Jul 16, 2011, 3:04:33 AM7/16/11
to Yazdy Palia, formp...@yahoo.com, Efloraindia
Dear eflora members,

To all the eflora Gurus who guided me, helped, shared, coached, inspired and sometimes even rebuked....

I prostrate before thee, before thy sublime feet.....!

Happy Guru Poornima to all!!

Thank you, Madhuri ji for an apt message.

Regards

Raghu

Jul 17, 2011, 4:07:02 AM7/17/11
to efloraofindia
gee wiz, I never knew gurupurnima would inspire poetry...

Me too: to all Gurus, including all who teach me and entertain me at
Efloraindia/indiatreepix etc
usha di...
========

formp...@yahoo.com