Indiantreepix crosses 10,000 messages

J.M. Garg

Apr 4, 2009, 6:26:08 AM4/4/09
to indiantreepix
On 2/4/09, Indiantreepix has crossed 10,000 message marks. Thanks all for wonderful interactions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Rajesh Sachdev

Apr 4, 2009, 6:56:53 AM4/4/09
to indiantreepix
Mr. Garg,
Thanks to you for initiating such an important egroup like indian
treepix. Being a wildlife activist and to stay updated in regards to
environmental/wildlife/forest/conservation issues I have become member
of more than 100 egroups, but have not seen any egroup as active and
informative as this.

Best Regards
Rajesh Sachdev
www.rajesh-sachdev.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/leoparguy/

raghu ananth

Apr 4, 2009, 7:56:39 AM4/4/09
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com

Way to go.. JMG ji ! Congratulations to the entire team and may you cross many milestones like these.

Thanks for this wonderful group who maintains this beautiful web site.

Raghu

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address