Efloraofindia

1 view

J.M. Garg

Sep 22, 2011, 5:04:10 AM9/22/11

Btw, are you interested in Indian Flora which is also closely related to butterflies, birds, other aspects etc.? If so, why don't you join ‘efloraofindia’ e-group (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31.8.11) & interact a bit about our flora & bring beauties from your lens, if any? Efloraofindia (eFI in short) is the largest google e-group in the world in this field & the largest nature related e-group (and the most constructive) in India devoted to creating awareness, helping in identification etc. along with discussion on & documentation of Indian Flora.

Efloraofindia (eFI in short) website (https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/home) helps in documenting flora of India that is being discussed on efloraofindia google e-group along with supplementing the working of the group. A species database has also been created here family wise & then followed genus wise. Intent of this database is compilation of all the posts on 'efloraofindia' e- group so that it’s useful to all concerned as all the data about a particular species will be available under a single head & easily searchable.  Around five thousand species' pages of seed plants, ferns, fungi & others are available with details for those species which have already been discussed in efloraofindia e-group.

Should I send an invitation for you to join as a member?

You can also visit & join ‘efloraofindia’ by clicking at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix

Pl. also mention your full name, occupation (optionally: qualification, professional attachments etc.) and place & why do you want to become a member?

You can also forward it to anybody interested.

If you are already a member, please ignore this request.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1700 members & 79,000 messages on 31/8/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5500 species).