Flora of Arunachal Pradesh- Namdhapa near Miao- Fungi2 for Id- JM

J.M. Garg

Nov 14, 2010, 7:49:01 AM11/14/10
to efloraofindia, tanay bose

Wild at Namdhapa near Miao, Arunachal Pradesh in 3rd week of August’10.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Fungi 2 I IMG_6113.jpg
Fungi 2 I2 IMG_6113.jpg
Fungi 2 I3 IMG_6113.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 2, 2010, 11:16:47 PM12/2/10
to efloraofindia, TANAY BOSE, Inderjeet Sethi
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Dec 22, 2010, 2:47:34 AM12/22/10
to efloraofindia, Inderjeet Sethi, tanay bose, chile...@gmail.com, nabha meghani

As seen high up on a tree trunk, I couldn't get the top view.

Dec 24, 2010, 1:38:20 AM12/24/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tanay bose, chile...@gmail.com, nabha meghani
Dear Garg ji,
Whatever I can judge from the given pics, I think it is Laetoporus sulphureus, Sulphur shelf bracket fungus belonging to Polyporales (Basidiomycetes). To confirm see the link below:
http://herbarium.usu.edu/fungi/funfacts/shelffungi.htm
With Regards and Best Wishes for a Happy and a prosperous New Year.
--
~ik~
Dr.Inderjeet Kaur Sethi