Flora of Uttarakhand- Herb63 for Id- JM

J.M. Garg

Nov 27, 2010, 12:48:39 AM11/27/10
to efloraofindia

Wild Herb captured on 13/8/10 during the trek from Ghangaria (around 11,000 ft.) to Hemkunt Sahib (around 14000 ft.).

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Herb63 I3 IMG_4362.jpg
Herb63 I IMG_4362.jpg
Herb63 I IMG_4364.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 2, 2010, 10:33:53 AM12/2/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Tabish, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale, tanay bose

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1460 members & 55,000 messages on 29/11/10 & with a database of around 4300 species on 31/10/10)

Herb63 I3 IMG_4362.jpg
Herb63 I IMG_4362.jpg
Herb63 I IMG_4364.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 2, 2010, 12:01:17 PM12/2/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Tabish, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale, tanay bose
Scrophularia sp., leaves should help further

Please provide relevant details as per the prescribed format

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Dec 5, 2010, 6:54:16 AM12/5/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Tabish, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale, tanay bose
Thanks, Singh ji,
On further checking up, I couldn't find the picture of lower portion of the plant.
This plant was entangled with Myriactis nepalensis plant.

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 5, 2010, 12:50:11 PM12/5/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Tabish, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale, tanay bose
Acute calyx lobes without scarious margin and glabrous corolla take me to Scrophularia edgeworthii.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 18, 2010, 11:18:13 PM12/18/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Tabish, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale, tanay bose
I think it should be same as herb41 uploaded by Garg ji: S. edgeworthii or S. elatior

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

J.M. Garg

Apr 7, 2011, 1:19:35 AM4/7/11
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, amit...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“On further checking up, I couldn't find the picture of lower portion of the plant.
This plant was entangled with Myriactis nepalensis plant.” from me.

“Acute calyx lobes without scarious margin and glabrous corolla take me to Scrophularia edgeworthii.” from Singh ji.

“I think it should be same as herb41 uploaded by Garg ji: S. edgeworthii or S. elatior

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

Herb63 I3 IMG_4362.jpg
Herb63 I IMG_4362.jpg
Herb63 I IMG_4364.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 3, 2012, 1:57:22 AM9/3/12
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, mithuc...@gmail.com, shreya....@gmail.com, abesh...@gmail.com, balka...@gmail.com, nidhans...@gmail.com, res...@gmail.com, mand...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, alokis...@gmail.com, tanay...@gmail.com, kisha...@rediffmail.com, aniltha...@gmail.com, tigeru...@gmail.com, Prashant awale, Dinesh Valke, Rajesh Sachdev, mani nair, Dalia Set, Smita Raskar

Sep 3, 2012, 3:43:25 PM9/3/12
to jmgarg1, efloraofindia, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, mithuc...@gmail.com, shreya....@gmail.com, abesh...@gmail.com, balka...@gmail.com, nidhans...@gmail.com, res...@gmail.com, mand...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, alokis...@gmail.com, tanay...@gmail.com, kisha...@rediffmail.com, aniltha...@gmail.com, tigeru...@gmail.com, Prashant awale, Dinesh Valke, Rajesh Sachdev, mani nair, Dalia Set, Smita Raskar
Yes Garg ji