Hurray!- 60,000 messages on Efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Jan 12, 2011, 3:20:17 AM1/12/11
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
It has taken us only 90 days to move from 50,000 to 60,000 messages as per https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
See earlier link when we reached 50,000 mark:
Special thanks to Gurcharan Singh ji who successfully introduced a special family week every month
& to Balkar ji, Ritesh ji & Dinesh ji for successfully coordinating the monthly episodes.
Thanks Efloraofindia family.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Dinesh Valke

Jan 12, 2011, 3:56:07 AM1/12/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
K U D O S to the group for the 60000 mark !!!

This episode looks like an avalanche ... many thanks to Gurcharan ji for his storm of posts, and of course all others (apologies for not putting names at this time ... absolutely short of time to collect the statistics).
Happy posting everyone !!!

Regards
Dinesh

tanay bose

Jan 12, 2011, 8:31:50 AM1/12/11
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Best Wishes to the group for the success!!
Thanks Sir ji for the special efforts

Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Nidhan Singh

Jan 12, 2011, 8:40:17 AM1/12/11
to tanay bose, Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
This is really great to have such an influx of information. Congrats
to all the members, specially those who are very active and
enthusiastic. Really great achievement, many thanks to Garg Ji.
Regards
--
Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany