ID041010phk1

Pravin Kawale

Oct 4, 2010, 10:26:15 AM10/4/10
to efloraofindia
Hi,
ID Please
A desmodium spp.
At Zirad,Alibag
Thanks in advance

DSC08882.JPG
DSC08883.JPG
DSC08884.JPG
DSC08885.JPG

DSC08882.JPG
DSC08883.JPG
DSC08884.JPG
DSC08885.JPG

rajdeo singh

Oct 5, 2010, 6:30:52 AM10/5/10
to Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
Hello,
Check for Desmodium congestum or D. heterocarpon.

Rajdeo Singh
Project fellow
DIMPR Project,
St. Xavier's College,
Mumbai

J.M. Garg

Oct 24, 2010, 4:56:11 AM10/24/10
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, rajdeo singh, Dinesh Valke, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Rashida Atthar

Some earlier relevant feedback:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

DSC08882.JPG
DSC08883.JPG
DSC08884.JPG
DSC08885.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 25, 2010, 5:11:20 AM10/25/10
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale, rajdeo singh, Dinesh Valke, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Rashida Atthar
A reply:
".. on further search, I confirm it as Desmodium heterocarpon (Linn.) DC.
*****
Rajdeo Singh
Project fellow
St. Xavier's College,