Shrub 8 for ID Plz

Mymoon Moghul

Sep 21, 2011, 2:52:09 AM9/21/11
to indiantreepix
Hello
This shrub was clicked at Chennai, South India by the road side. These images were taken in Sony DSC H1.

For identification please.

Thanks
regards
Mymoon
plant866.JPG

anupam sarmah

Sep 21, 2011, 4:23:18 AM9/21/11
to Mymoon Moghul, indiantreepix
Phyllanthus sp?

anupam
--
Anupam Sarmah Ph.D. I Head, Assam Landscapes I WWF India I Tezpur, Assam
+91 3712 260132 (O) I+91 94354 85789 (M) I Skype: anupamsarmah

Dinesh Valke

Sep 21, 2011, 4:27:54 AM9/21/11
to anupam sarmah, Mymoon Moghul, indiantreepix
... with Anupam ji ... most probably Phyllanthus reticulatus.
Regards.
Dinesh

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 21, 2011, 4:42:18 AM9/21/11
to Mymoon Moghul, anupam sarmah, indiantreepix, Dinesh Valke
I too think that this is most probably Phyllanthus reticulatus of Phyllanthaceae family.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Satish Phadke

Sep 21, 2011, 11:14:06 AM9/21/11
to Mymoon Moghul, indiantreepix
Phylanthus species.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Mymoon Moghul <mog...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dr Satish Phadke

Nidhan Singh

Sep 21, 2011, 11:59:59 PM9/21/11
to Satish Phadke, Mymoon Moghul, indiantreepix
Hi,

To me also this looks like Phyllanthus reticulata (Syn. Kirangelia reticulata) of Euphorbiaceae.

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Ushadi micromini

Sep 24, 2011, 3:46:03 AM9/24/11
to efloraofindia

size of whole plant???
of leaves??/
of buds???
of fruits?

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME?

FOR NEXT TIME:

all those questions can bw answered in one scoop if you just put your
own finger in the picture, IF YOU DONRT HAVE A RULER HANDY...

THANKS
USHA DI
=======