Dracocephalum heterophyllum

Prashant awale

Sep 29, 2011, 12:54:19 AM9/29/11
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Seen this Lamiaceae herb enroute Tsomoreri lake, ladakh.
Altitude: Approx: 15000ft
Date/Time: 13-09-2011 / 17:00hrs

Bot. name: " Dracocephalum heterophyllum".

(http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200019575).

Regards
Prashant

IMG_1288.jpg
IMG_1289.jpg
IMG_1291.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 29, 2011, 1:00:46 AM9/29/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
A good shot Prashant ji

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Sep 29, 2011, 1:05:43 AM9/29/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Nice catch Prashant ji
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Dinesh Valke

Sep 29, 2011, 8:13:31 AM9/29/11
to Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear Prashant, ... it looks like you belong to the Himalayas ... this comment in context of the ease with which you have identifying your plants of this trip !!
Good collection ... looking forward to see more.
Regards.
Dinesh

Satish Phadke

Sep 29, 2011, 8:54:48 AM9/29/11
to Dinesh Valke, Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
I agree with Dinesh
--
Dr Satish Phadke

Prashant awale

Sep 30, 2011, 12:58:26 AM9/30/11
to Satish Phadke, Dinesh Valke, Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks Satish ji, Dinesh ji, Balkar ji, Gurcharan Singh ji. I have many more lined up for the ID and i am sure almost all will get identifed by our group.
Regards
Prashant