Dendrobium ovatum

Smita Raskar

Dec 15, 2011, 8:57:17 AM12/15/11
to indiantreepix

Hello all
found Dendrobium ovatum blooming so beauuutifully today at Sawantwadi
hope every one will like it:)
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,

Dendrobium ovatum.jpg

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Dec 15, 2011, 10:14:21 AM12/15/11
to efloraindia
Very beautiful pic Smita... Thanks for sharing..
Pankaj

>  Dendrobium ovatum.jpg
> 121KViewDownload

Rajesh Sachdev

Dec 15, 2011, 10:25:32 AM12/15/11
to efloraindia, wildflowerindia, india-nature-pixs
Photographed yesterday at Yeoor, Thane

--
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev

Dendrobium ovatum.jpg

Satish Phadke

Dec 15, 2011, 11:15:54 AM12/15/11
to Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Beautiful clusters of orchids.
--
Dr Satish Phadke

Prashant Awale

Dec 15, 2011, 1:05:25 PM12/15/11
to Satish Phadke, Smita Raskar, indiantreepix
Yes, really nice photograph. Thanks Smita ji for showing us this beauty from Sawantwadi.
Regards
Prashant

Ushadi micromini

Dec 15, 2011, 7:59:55 PM12/15/11
to efloraindia
Smita and Rajesh...
nice
are the locations for your flowers near to each other?

ushadi
=============

On Dec 15, 11:05 pm, Prashant Awale <pkaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, really nice photograph. Thanks Smita ji for showing us this beauty
> from Sawantwadi.
> Regards
> Prashant
>

> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 9:45 PM, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Beautiful clusters of orchids.

mani nair

Dec 15, 2011, 11:09:10 PM12/15/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraindia
Smita ji, beautiful orchids.
Regards,
Mani Nair

Adittya Dharap

Dec 16, 2011, 3:38:50 AM12/16/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Would like to share Dendrobium ovatum from my library.
This time these are not photographic images but illustrations by me in ink.

The spot Rajesh has mentioned i.e. Yeoor has a huge Mango tree on which D. ovatum
blooms in overwhelming numbers!

Woud continue to share more illustrations in future.

best regards

Adittya V. Dharap

--- On Thu, 12/15/11, Rajesh Sachdev <leopa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dendrobium ovatum.jpg
Dendrobium ovatum_Illustrations.pdf

Smita Raskar

Dec 16, 2011, 3:45:45 AM12/16/11
to mani nair, Ushadi micromini, efloraindia
Pleasure is all mine ....  i will share more pictures of orchids as and when possible
actually it is happiest moment in my life to take picture of such beauty in field because i love orchids sooooo much
thanks u all for appreciating my pic :)
@Ushadi ...my place is far from where Rajesh has taken pic

mani nair

Dec 16, 2011, 4:19:15 AM12/16/11
to Smita Raskar
Dear friends,
I am sending a photo of D.ovatum. This is from Yeoor forest, Thane.
Regards,
Mani Nair
D.ovatum.jpg

Ushadi micromini

Dec 17, 2011, 1:34:07 AM12/17/11
to efloraindia
Aditya... very nice.. much appreciated...
do you do this often... for many flowers?
do share in the appropriate flowers' threads...
would be lovely...
Uhsa di

===========

On Dec 16, 1:38 pm, Adittya Dharap <adittyadha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Would like to share Dendrobium ovatum from my library.
> This time these are not photographic images but illustrations by me in ink.
>
> The spot Rajesh has mentioned i.e. Yeoor has a huge Mango tree on which D. ovatum
> blooms in overwhelming numbers!
>
> Woud continue to share more illustrations in future.
>
> best regards
>
> Adittya V. Dharap

prasad dash

Dec 17, 2011, 1:39:20 AM12/17/11
to Rajesh Sachdev, efloraindia, wildflowerindia, india-nature-pixs
Great catch Rajesh ji

Regards

prasad
--
Prasad Kumar Dash
Ecologist, Orissa, India

Adittya Dharap

Dec 17, 2011, 4:12:42 AM12/17/11
to efloraindia

Thankyou Usha di for the good words.
Yes I do illustrations often and intend continue to share them
in future.

Adittya

On Dec 17, 11:34 am, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > 692KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -

Neil Soares

Dec 18, 2011, 9:47:22 AM12/18/11
to efloraindia, Adittya Dharap
Hi,
 Photographed on my property at Shahapur today. My previous photographs are available at this link :

                              With regards,
                                Neil Soares.

--- On Sat, 12/17/11, Adittya Dharap <aditty...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dendrobium ovatum 1.jpg