Link to Biodiversity of Sikkim

Satish N. Pardeshi

Jul 22, 2011, 6:12:38 AM7/22/11
to indiantreepix
Hello all
Please go to the following link for the Biodiveristy of Sikkim.
the book that can be downloaded freely has chapter related to
Ecology, Biogeography, Trees, Flowering plants, Lichens,
Pteridophytes, Orchids, fihes, fauna, etc.

http://www.sikenvis.nic.in/Biodiversity-of-Sikkim.htm
I feel the link would be useful

Regards
Satish Pardeshi

--
EACH ONE.... PLANT ONE...
Satish Pardeshi

Smilax004

Jul 22, 2011, 7:20:41 AM7/22/11
to Satish N. Pardeshi, indiantreepix
Thanks satishji for sharing this.

Regards
Giby

On Jul 22, 3:12 pm, "Satish N. Pardeshi" <satishparde...@gmail.com>

Ushadi micromini

Jul 24, 2011, 11:11:44 AM7/24/11
to efloraofindia
Thank you, nice publication...

but while trying to open and /or downloading of some chapters such as
inparticular 18 and 16, it required chenese font
and automatically started downloading the font...
had to stop it from doing so several times...
my question...
is it required???
and if yes. why??
or is that a virus masquerading as a font in a scientific book
chapter???

PLEASE SOMEONE KNOWLEDABLE RESPOND>>>>
THANKS>>>>

usha di

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 24, 2011, 1:31:21 PM7/24/11
to ushadi Micromini, indiantreepix
Thanks mam for informing. But I was able to open both the chapters
easily. I imagine why you couldnt. And there is no extra font in the
text too which would be downloading. Just incase you dont have a pdf
reader then only it may try to download anything from the internet. I
am hereby attaching both chapters separately for your convenience. But
I will forward your issue to Dr. Tambe if you wish. He asked me to
inform him of any issues of downloading..
Regards
Pankaj

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 10:58 PM, Dr Pankaj Kumar
<sahani...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 24, 11:11 am, Ushadi micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

16 Galliformes_301-314 web.pdf

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 24, 2011, 1:32:22 PM7/24/11
to ushadi Micromini, indiantreepix
chapter 18 attached.
Pankaj
18 Mammals_327-350 web.pdf

Ushadi micromini

Jul 24, 2011, 9:53:48 PM7/24/11
to efloraofindia

Thank you, I sent you a reply before I saw this here and the chapter
16...
Thank you, downloading this chapter again brought up th chinese font
issue...

Usha di
=========