Arunachal plant 1118

Subhasis Panda

Jan 2, 2011, 10:18:45 PM1/2/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all
Pl. identify the plant
Locality: Nafra, west kameng district in Arunachal Pradesh
Date: 26.05.2010

regards
Dr. Subhasis Panda

Picture 1118.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 23, 2011, 12:49:08 AM1/23/11
to efloraofindia, Subhasis Panda, Muthu Karthick, Pudji Widodo, C KUNHIKANNAN
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 23, 2011, 12:54:48 AM1/23/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Subhasis Panda, Muthu Karthick, Pudji Widodo, C KUNHIKANNAN
This could be some Ophiopogon.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate