Zingiber for ID_301110_RKC_02

Assigned to rites...@gmail.com by jayanel...@gmail.com

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Nov 29, 2010, 9:09:59 PM11/29/10
to efloraofindia
ID plz.,

Place: On way to Ponta Sahib, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.

Growing along the roadsides.

Date: August, 2010.

Regards,
Ritesh.

0.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 30, 2010, 9:49:02 AM11/30/10
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia
This was not on way to Paonta Sahib, this was near Narendrapur, where
I showed you first orchid. It was much higher
elevation......remember????
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Ritesh Choudhary

Nov 30, 2010, 7:50:16 PM11/30/10
to efloraofindia
Thanks for correcting me Pankaj ji!!

Regards,
Ritesh.

On Nov 30, 11:49 pm, Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This was not on way to Paonta Sahib, this was near Narendrapur, where
> I showed you first orchid. It was much higher
> elevation......remember????
> Pankaj
>
> On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

J.M. Garg

Dec 20, 2010, 12:36:01 AM12/20/10
to efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Sabu Mamiyil, Gurcharan Singh, Tabish, navendu page

Some earlier relevant feedback:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

0.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 13, 2011, 9:06:20 PM1/13/11
to efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Ritesh Choudhary, Mahadeswara

Forwarding again for Id assistance please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“This was not on way to Paonta Sahib, this was near Narendrapur, where

I showed you first orchid. It was much higher
elevation......remember????
Pankaj”

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

“This was not on way to Paonta Sahib, this was near Narendrapur, where I showed you first orchid. It was much higher
elevation......remember????
Pankaj”

Apr 26, 2011, 12:37:19 AM4/26/11
to efloraofindia, msa...@rediffmail.com, msa...@yahoo.in, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, amit...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com
A reply from Dr. Sabu:
"It is difficult to identify without flowers. There is a chance for Zingiber rubens. Wait for flowers for correct id.
Regards
sabu"

Thanks, Dr. Sabu.

Gurcharan Singh