ID071010phk1

Pravin Kawale

Oct 7, 2010, 11:28:12 AM10/7/10
to efloraofindia
Hi,
Id Please
Grass at Akshi beach,Alibag
Thanks in advance

DSC09069.JPG
DSC09074.JPG
DSC09067.JPG

DSC09069.JPG
DSC09074.JPG
DSC09067.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 7, 2010, 2:43:49 PM10/7/10
to Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
Fimbristylis sp.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

tanay bose

Oct 7, 2010, 9:30:15 PM10/7/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Pravin Kawale, efloraofindia
Fimbristylis indeed not sure of species
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Pravin Kawale

Oct 8, 2010, 5:16:43 AM10/8/10
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
HI,
Thanks for ID
Regards

On 10/8/10, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fimbristylis indeed not sure of species
> Tanay
>
> On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Fimbristylis sp.
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>> Retired Associate Professor
>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>> Phone: 011-25518297 Mob: 9810359089
>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Pravin Kawale
>> <kawale...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Id Please
>>> Grass at Akshi beach,Alibag
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>

>>> DSC09069.JPG
>>> DSC09074.JPG

--
Pravin

J.M. Garg

Oct 27, 2010, 4:23:26 AM10/27/10
to efloraofindia, grassman, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, Pravin Kawale

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Fimbristylis sp.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

Fimbristylis indeed not sure of species
Tanay”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

DSC09069.JPG
DSC09074.JPG
DSC09067.JPG

Sharad Kambale

Oct 27, 2010, 4:27:09 AM10/27/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, grassman, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, Pravin Kawale
Dear Garg ji,
       It is either Cyperus or Eleocharis

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 9, 2010, 11:32:09 PM11/9/10
to efloraofindia

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Fimbristylis sp.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

Fimbristylis indeed not sure of species
Tanay”

       It is either Cyperus or Eleocharis
Sharad Kambale

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
Dec 6, 2010, 2:39:54 AM12/6/10
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, grassman, Sharad Kambale

Some earlier relevant feedback:
“Fimbristylis sp.
--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”