Request Plant ID - Spiti Valley

raman

Jun 25, 2011, 1:40:09 AM6/25/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh

Thanks,
Raman

IMG_4977 spiti valley white.JPG
IMG_4972 spiti valley white.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 25, 2011, 1:43:22 AM6/25/11
to raman, indian...@googlegroups.com
Some Caper
Aarti

>  IMG_4977 spiti valley white.JPG
> 388KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_4972 spiti valley white.JPG
> 928KViewDownload

amit chauhan

Jun 25, 2011, 2:05:53 AM6/25/11
to Aarti S. Khale, raman, indian...@googlegroups.com
Capparis spinosa I guess

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Research Centre,
Pantnagar, PO Dairy Farm Nagla, Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar,
Uttarakhand 263149
ph.05944 234445
mob.+919412161087
mail: amit...@gmail.com
amit...@rediffmail.com
amit.c...@cimap.res.in

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 25, 2011, 11:12:14 PM6/25/11
to amit chauhan, Aarti S. Khale, raman, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Amit ji
Capparis spinosa

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Prashant awale

Jun 26, 2011, 1:37:33 AM6/26/11
to Gurcharan Singh, amit chauhan, Aarti S. Khale, raman, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Capparis spinosa. I think this flower was recently shared by Narendra ji.
Regards
Prashant

Narendra Joshi

Jun 26, 2011, 1:50:35 AM6/26/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Capparis Spinosa,

Regards,

Narendra Joshi

--
With Regards,
Narendra Joshi

Satish Phadke

Jun 28, 2011, 3:26:28 PM6/28/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Capparis spinosa
Family Capparaceae
I had seen the same plant at several spaces in the region of Moon scapes during our visit to Spiti 2years back in Jul Aug
Dr Phadke

JM Garg

Jul 25, 2018, 8:43:46 AM7/25/18
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, raman, amit chauhan, GurcharanSingh, Narendra Joshi
To me appear close to images and details at Capparis spinosa subsp. himalayensis
IMG_4977 spiti valley white.JPG
IMG_4972 spiti valley white.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 26, 2018, 3:56:23 AM7/26/18
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale, Satish Phadke, raman, amit chauhan, GurcharanSingh, Narendra Joshi
Capparis spinosa subsp. spinosa var. canescens Cosson as per latest revision A taxonomic revision of the Capparis spinosa group (Capparaceae) from the Mediterraneanto Central Asia Phytotaxa 174 (1): 001–024 (2014)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).