Trifolium pratense from Kashmir

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 14, 2011, 9:22:31 AM7/14/11
to efloraofindia
A graceful colver with large bluish-purple flowers heads, often common in meadows in Kashmir valley.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Trifolium-pratense-Kashmir-a.jpg
Trifolium-pratense-Kashmir-b.jpg
Trifolium-pratense-Kashmir-c.jpg
Trifolium-pratense-Kashmir-d.jpg

promila chaturvedi

Jul 14, 2011, 9:45:38 AM7/14/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
It is an unusual request from all of you, please guide me on this issue. Just now I recieved a massage from Google that my storage space is almost full. Please guide me to come out of this situation. Previously followed Garg Ji's advice, butnow it does not seems to work any more.
Sincerely,
Prrromila

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 14, 2011, 10:25:50 PM7/14/11
to promila chaturvedi, efloraofindia
Promila ji
I have been doing this cleaning process regularly, as my space shoots up above 7100 MB regularly (when the warning comes). I go to the last page of my inbox and start deleting mails (unchecking important ones) till about thousand or so are deleted. I go to trash folder and delete all mails. It is regular practice every 2-3 months.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

formp...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2011, 10:42:44 PM7/14/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Efloraindia, promila chaturvedi
Why don't you make folders? You can transfer your mails to specific folders and save all of them life long.
Well folders oftion is available in yahoo.
Madhuri

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 07:55:50 +0530
To: promila chaturvedi<thegardener...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia<indian...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:74116] Trifolium pratense from Kashmir

Satish Phadke

Jul 15, 2011, 3:34:05 AM7/15/11
to promila chaturvedi, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Is there any means by which all the emails cane be saved on hard disk for retrieving later?
Satish