Eucalyptus for ID : 050811 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 5, 2011, 2:44:25 AM8/5/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Taken at Munnar,Kerala on 21/10/08.
A huge tree with White flowers, leaves fragrant.
Aarti
Eucalyptus,Munnar-P1050118.JPG

Smilax004

Aug 5, 2011, 3:02:14 AM8/5/11
to Aarti S. Khale, indiantreepix
Eucalyptus tereticornis Sm. of Myrtaceae family.

Regards,
Giby.

>  Eucalyptus,Munnar-P1050118.JPG
> 178KViewDownload

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 6, 2011, 12:56:43 AM8/6/11
to Smilax004, indian...@googlegroups.com, sing...@gmail.com
Many thanks Dr Giby ji for the id.
Regards,
Aarti

> > 178KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -

JM Garg

Mar 17, 2018, 2:12:33 AM3/17/18
to efloraofindia
Eucalyptus,Munnar-P1050118.JPG

JM Garg

Mar 17, 2018, 2:13:02 AM3/17/18
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Mar 17, 2018, 4:23:52 AM3/17/18
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
Looks different from images at Eucalyptus tereticornis Sm.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Eucalyptus,Munnar-P1050118.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 21, 2021, 12:57:38 AM3/21/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

On Friday, August 5, 2011 at 12:14:25 PM UTC+5:30, Aarti S. Khale wrote:
Taken at Munnar,Kerala on 21/10/08.
A huge tree with White flowers, leaves fragrant.
Aarti

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 21, 2021, 12:58:33 AM3/21/21
to indiantreepix, Aarti S. Khale
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Eucalyptus,Munnar-P1050118.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 21, 2021, 3:36:42 AM3/21/21
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks for forwarding my earlier post from Munnar.
Regards,
Aarti