Fwd: Please find the article published in Phytotaxa

J.M. Garg

Apr 14, 2011, 4:09:15 AM4/14/11
to efloraofindia
Forwarding pl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: joby paul <joby...@rediffmail.com>
Date: 14 April 2011 13:27
Subject: Please find the article published in Phytotaxa

Respected sir,
Please find the new article entitled: "Murdannia satheeshiana—a new species of Commelinaceae from the Western Ghats, India" published in the journal Phytotaxa.
http://www.mapress.com/phytotaxa/content.htm

Thank you.
Joby Paul
Research Scholar (CSIR-SRF)
School of Environmental Sciences
Mahatma Gandhi University
Kottayam, Kerala 686 560

Recent Activity:
.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)